Patrick C. Thompson, M.D., R.P.V.I.
Specialty – Vascular, Endovascular Surgery, Wound Care
Board certified – Vascular Surgery
- University of Massachusetts Chan Medical School, M.D. – 2014
- Georgetown University, Postbaccalaureate Premedical Studies – 2009
- Boston College, Carroll School of Management, Finance – 2007
- Integrated Vascular Surgery Residency, Stanford University Medical Center, (Stanford, CA), 2014-2021
- Achievements and Awards
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Associate Director of Limb Salvage Program, MidState Medical Center, 2021-present
Dr. Thompson earned his medical degree at the University of Massachusetts where he was inducted into the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society. Dr. Thompson completed his integrated Vascular Surgery residency at Stanford University. Dr. Thompson utilizes the latest endovascular techniques to treat complex aortic aneurysms, carotid artery disease including trans-carotid artery stenting (TCAR), and peripheral vascular disease. He also specializes in lower extremity wound care and limb salvage.
Dr. Thompson is a scientific advisor to several medical device companies and is a co-founder of Zeit Medical, a company focusing on at-home stroke detection.
In his free time, Dr. Thompson enjoys golfing, hiking, and being outdoors with his wife and two young children.