Brian W. Coyle, MD, F.A.C.S.
Specialty – Vascular, Endovascular Surgery, Wound Care
Board certified – Vascular Surgery, Wound Care, General Surgery
- Jefferson Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University, M.D., 2003
- University of Delaware, College of Arts and Sciences, B.S. in Liberal Studies – Medical Scholars, 1998
- Fellowship in Vascular Surgery, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (New Brunswick, NJ), 2008-2010
- Surgical Residency, St. Raphael Hospital, 2003-2008
- Director of Limb Salvage Program, MidState Medical Center, 2019-present
- Attending Surgeon, MidState Medical Center, 2019-present
- Medical Executive Committee YNHH, 2018-2019
- Attending Surgeon, YNHH,2010-present
- Resident admissions committee, Hospital of St Raphael, 2010-2014
- National Surgical Quality Improvement committee, 2010-2012
Achievements and Awards
- Leading Physicians of the World, 2017-2018
- Continental Who’s Who, 2018
- America’s Top Doctor Award 2018-present
Dr. Coyle utilizes the latest endovascular techniques for peripheral and visceral disease, aortic and peripheral aneurysms. In addition, Dr. Coyle is trained and credentialed in carotid stenting, both trans-femoral and trans-carotid (TCAR) techniques. He also has a special interest in Lower Extremity Wound Management and Limb Salvage. He is a fellow of The American College of Surgeons and a member of the Society of Vascular Surgery. He attributes his success to his family’s support and encouragement, as well as the long standing relationships he has developed with his patients and their families.
In his free time, Dr. Coyle enjoys golfing and spending time with his 3 young children.