Ralph W. De Natale, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Specialty – Vascular, Endovascular Surgery
Board certified – Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
- University of Bologna, Faculty of Medicine and Surgery, M.D. 1979
- Fordham University, Rose Hill Campus, B.S. Biology 1973
- Attending Surgeon, Yale-New Haven Hospital 1986-present
Achievements and Awards
- Castle Connolly Top Doctor, 2009-2018
- Attending Surgeon of the Year, Hospital of St. Raphael 2001-2002
- Community Surgeon of the Year, Yale-New Haven Hospital 1989-1993
Dr. De Natale is a Fellow of The American College of Surgeons, a member of the Society of Vascular Surgery and the New England Society for Vascular Surgery. Dr. De Natale is an Attending Vascular Surgeon at Yale-New Haven Hospital, at both York Street and the St. Raphael’s campus. He is Assistant Clinical Professor of Surgery at Yale Medical School and has been awarded Excellence in Surgical Teaching multiple times by the Department of Surgery at Yale-New Haven Hospital. Dr. De Natale has been named as one of America’s Top Doctors six years running by Castle Connolly, a national organization to help consumers find the best healthcare. He attributes his success to his passion for helping his patients lead productive lives.
Dr. De Natale is an avid game hunter and wildlife conservationist and enjoys the great outdoors. He spends his spare time with his wife, son and daughters.